Kaban ni D_BystandeR: SINUKLIAY SA HUNAHUNA

Scenic Cynic:

Pareng Gerald ikaw ba yan? Bakit parang wala ka sa picture above?

D_BystandeR:

I am flattered by your question because I happened to read some comments written by your "Pareng Gerald" and he writes smoothly. Ako ay taga Cebu pero kasalukuyang naninirahan sa States. Once in a while, I post comments on issues that touch my conscience especially when I noticed that somebody is unduly affected and "hurt" by the "tirades and mudslinging" directed to VP Binay.

Footnote: This excerpt is taken from a "comment portion" related to a news item that appeared in PDI about VP Binay. The one referred to by "Scenic Cynic" as his "Pareng Gerald" is considered as a regular fixture in comment portions where his views and commentaries are made in spectacular flowing expression of a man displaying his identity as "Gerald Abueva" with a picture of a bespectacled and "honorable looking" man sporting a business suit.

Comments

Popular Posts