Kaban ni D_BystandeR; PAHASUBO SA PAGTALIWAN NI INDAY LEONING


It is with a heavy heart that we acknowledged the passing away of Inday Leoning, 86, my beloved first degree cousin. If we can only hold the time to allow her to stay with us longer it would have been better. But there is nothing more frightening than to learn that everyone of us is getting closer to that "final day" whether we like it or not. I can still  remember one time (and that was many years ago) when she made a brief visit to our place in Minglanilla, Cebu, PH, and it happened there was a party in the house and Inday Leoning enjoyed dancing with my wife Inday Perla. That was unforgettable! But I consider Inday Leoning very lucky and fortunate because she was gifted with loving sons and daughters who showered her with their undying love and utmost care up to her last day in this world. My you rest in peace, Inday Leoning. - With our heartfelt condolence, from Ondo Lobedica and my wife Inday Perla, and from all our children in the US and in the Philippines. (My cousin died at 9:30pm, 09/22/15, in San Jose, CA)

Comments

Popular Posts