Kaban ni Teofy del Mar: MGA KALAN-ON SA HUNAHUNA


*Who should be blamed when a leaf falls from a tree? Is it the wind what blew it away or the tree that let   it go? Or the leaf itself which could not hold tight? No one is to be blamed. Its the process of aging. Let's no grow old filled with regrets for things not done; for words not said; for love not shown. LIFE is too short. Do what makes you and your family happy! Say "Thank you" and "I love you" to the ones you love!

*The gift of live is something we are not sure of to receive everyday through our waking hours... So let us never fail to express our love to people we care about in any way we can and at any chance we've got... For once life has stopped, we can never show some love ever again.

*Small kindness, small courtesies, small considerations habitually practiced, give a greater charm to the character than the display of great talents in accomplishments.

*I believe in the healing that comes from laughing, tears and stories shared;. I believe in the strength of one hand holding another through thick and thin; I believe in the miracles of perfectly timed hugs; I believe in friendship like ours! I thank God for the friendship we have.

*The simplest way to start a day is not to think how to repay all the blessings we received... but to pass them on.

*LORD, I pray that my words, thoughts and actions may be divinely led. I know that I can move forward with confidence, knowing that my steps are guided. In times of doubt and indecision, please send me Your inspirations and guidance. And today, Lord, help me not to limit my future by the past and help me be opened to all exciting possibilities for change, both from within and around me. For your love knows no boundaries.

*Life is a constant cycle of change: of finding and losing; of making and breaking; of holding on and letting go; of staying and moving on; of dying and living again... That's life... Love it as it is... Most importantly, enjoy everything while it lasts.



(Bug-os ang pasalamat sa  KAHAYAG  ngadto sa nagpaambit ning maong   balak   nga si  TEOFY DEL MAR. Usa siya ka tadhan nga magbabalak nga nabantog dili  lamang sa Sugbo kon dili sa ubang bahin usab sa atong nasod. Natudlo siya isip pangulo sa inilang hugpong sa mga  magsusulat ginamit ang pinulongang binisaya, "LUDABI" (Lubas sa Dagang Binisaya
 nga natukod kaniadtong 1956 sa mga magsusulat, magsisibya, ug mag-aawit nga Bisaya sa Dakbayan sa Sugbo kansang panlantaw ug tinguha mao ang pagpalambo sa pinulongang Binisayang Sinugboanon ingon man sa arte ug kulturang Bisaya.). Daghang bangga sa panulat ug balak ang malamposon niyang nalambigitan. Napatik na kining maong balak  kaniadto sa Bisaya Magasin, binisayang  magasin nga mogula kausa sa usa ka semana)



Comments

Popular Posts