Kaban ni D_BystandeR: DALAYGONG HAN-AY SA PANULAT NI KA DIONE MIANI UG PAGDAYEG

I can only smile with utmost appreciation about the highly professional reporting done by our very own DCG. Fromthe time I started reading his work in the 70's way back in Cebu when I had the chance to read some of his contributions to Cebu City's leading local newspapers, I find this piece a a culmination of his professional workmanship as a full-pledged media man. I just hope  to read more of his reporting in some major events that are expected to make our country hit the limelight again for more eye-popping stories! More power to my good friend, DCG!

Footnote: This comment came out in connection with a "Patnubay.org" headline, "PNoy's SONA amid people's disenchantment," written by Dionesio C. Grava.

Comments

Popular Posts