Kaban ni D_BystandeR: LISOD MASUNDAN ANG TUL-ID NGA DALAN NI P-NOY

I was able to read first the English version of P-Noy's speech in SONA. But then I tried and succeeded to find and read the Tagalog version and I noticed the big difference between the two. Judging from the overall impact of the speech in Pilipino, I notice the sincerity of P-Noy in the way he directed the nation's campaign to embark on a more audacious and  meaningful approach to realize the dreams of the common man. I wonder if after his term in 2016 somebody will be able to follow his footsteps and be brave enough to carry on the "torch" of "Matuwid na daan" P-Noy  has made his rallying point to serve the people.



While the President made a lengthy  lists of his performance in his SONA, the people seemed to feel the warmth and sincerity of his accomplishments which no other presidents before him had made the same in a convincing  summary of achievements. I remember during that "Little Girl's" (GMA) SONA, I did not feel the same intense interest reading her speech because we can  immediately tell the lack of sincerity in her words by comparing it with what she was doing in office and to finish reading it will only be a waste of time. I notice it is the consensus that despite the loud protest from his critics no one can cite they have concrete evidence that P-Noy is enriching himself in office.

Comments

Popular Posts