Kaban ni D_BystandeR: SUMBALIK SAYSAY SA PAGPAGAWAS NI ERAP SA HALWA


I was just expressing my thoughts over a comment that somewhat blamed Gloria for extending clemency to Erap because the author was entertaining a scenario that by the time Jinggoy submits himself to a prison term for his involvement in "pork barrel scam" Erap would have been there inside ready to welcome his son. I find that comment made in bad taste so I sent my view that Gloria did not commit anything wrong in pardoning Erap for his previous conviction was sweepingly erased by virtue of his being elected as Manila City Mayor under the Aguinaldo Doctrine. I just want to set the record straight but I did not have any inclination whatsoever to support Erap in any of his political bids. But who am I to impose myself upon Erap's political dreams if majority of the people still like and trust him?

Footnote: This comment came out in reply to a comment in Philstar which blamed me for expressing my views aloud regarding my interpretation of Erap's score of extinguishing his previous conviction pursuant to the Aguinaldo Doctrine.

Comments

Popular Posts