Kaban ni Lino Labra: UBOS SA DAKONG BULAN, ANG MGA KINUMO NAG-ULAN, ADUNAY GUGMANG NAGSALIMUANG




I said it right here on how the moon shapes behaviour of living things particularly human beings. In my notes entitled THE FULL MOON, THE THIEF and MY FEATHERED WARRIORS, I postulated the energy that the moon brings to my prized fighting cocks who had manisfested behaviours of conditioned cocks to fight. Had it not been for the thief of my conjugal funds, I would have sent them to battle for a victory the following day because I believe that light feathered warriors are conditioned to fight when the moon is bright.

My theory was that full moon's gravitational force determines the movement of water level on earth thus making it possible the natural phenomenom of high tide and low tide. In the same manner, it determines the rise and fall of water level in our body --thus making it possible the changes in human behaviour. I told you that lunatic originates from the word LUNA which mean moon.

I am writing this topic again because of what had happened in a bar in Makati City and in the NAIA domestic terminal a couple of days ago where superstars/celebreties the likes of Mon Tulfo, Claudine Barreto and her husband Raymart, young stars Andi and Alfie were involved in super brawl at the time when the MOON was fully bright that meteorologist calls it the SUPERMOON. It was not a coincidence though that for two straight days my breeding stocks of light fowls in Dalaguete had a winning streak ---four in a row during our Fiesta's Barrio Hackfight at the three days ago when the same MOON was fully bright.

I am still trying to figure this out from a research and from actual observation on the ground why things happened this way. An architect-friend once told me not paint outdoor of the house with dark colors because it would absorb more lights and it would bring more heat inside. He suggested light colors for walls outside because it would repel gravitational force from the moon and the sun that would make your house resistant to excessive heat inside.

I wonder why-- so I went back to literature for the answer. I did not get the explanation that I needed until I came up with my own. This is my theory. For a choice of woman, I prefer one with brown skin or preferably the MORENA. I courted 13 women of these colors during my younger days and I was busted 13 times. I did not know why until I came up with an article that courting a morena during Full Moon is not the right time. Women with these colors are moody with mercurial temperament. Accordingly, the gravitational forces of the FULL MOON has stronger impact on dark colors that the amount of liquid being affected in the body is higher than to light skinned living things like human beings. In sum, it is "low tide" for dark colors and "high tide" for light ones when the moon is bright. How much more last May 3, 2012 when the MOON was super FULL and BRIGHT?

Like fighting cocks, dark colors are moody during when the moon is bright that is why cock fighting handlers had to induce them with stimulating supplements to condition their stamina during fight day. But they don't have to do this to light fowls because their mood is light when the moon is bright. Proof to that, my feathered warriors won four fights last May 3, 2012 in my hometown because they are light fowls and on that day, the moon was full.

Allegedly, criminality rate is high during FULL MOON. Did you not notice that light and fair-skinned personalities were the ones involved in fist fights in Makati and NAIA. As shown in the video, Claudine was so conditioned to fight heating Mon Tulfo from left to right. The fair skinned man wearing pink T-shirt was fighting like a pro from his fall and retaliated back with successive hits making Tulfo's face black and blue. Tulfo is a martial art expert but at that time, it was not his day because having brown skin and with the SUPERMOON, he was not conditioned to fight.


Had I known this fact before May 3, 2012, I would have sent more bet to my fighting cocks for a bigger winning. On the same day, I was late to know that a friend was about to declare a war to the "apple of his eyes" thinking that with the SUPERMOON, the supertition about it to lovers would help him win the heart of his love. Had I known this vital information earlier, I would have advised him to bet for my light fowls instead than betting his love to this MORENA girl at that night on May 3, 2012 when the MOON WAS FULL and BRIGHT. Had I done so to him, he would not have lost the love that never was. . .

(Bug-os ang  pasalamat sa KAHAYAG ngadto sa nagsulat niining  artikulo  nga si ATTY. PAULINO  B. LABRADO, Senior Partner sa P.B. LABRADO  and PARTNERS. Magsusulat  ug magpaambitan siya sa iyang mga  hunahuna mahitungod sa  nagkalain-laing hisgotanan nga makita sa  maukiton niyang mata ug mga kasikas nga madungog sa  iyang maabtikong dunggan.)

Comments

Popular Posts