Kaban ni D_BystandeR: SINUKLIAY SA HUNAHUNA

loythegreat wrote, in response to D_BystandeR:
He did many good things for Bohol. As a Congressman, he can only do so much. But as governor, he was instrumental in transforming Bohol from one of the poorest provinces in the country to one of the most progressive. He helped turn Bohol into the country's top tourist destination. Just visit our place here in Bohol and you will be amazed by the development over the years!
D_BystandeR wrote:
He was one of the "bright boys" during the GMA administration but he was too busy with his political expediency and to his "pockets." I have not heard him espoused some meaningful bills that promote the welfare of the common man. I may be wrong but that was how I remember him. At least, being a true Christian, I extend my condolence to the grieving family for the "pride" of the Boholanos.

Comments

Popular Posts