Kaban ni Mulong: ANG PANAGBIGNI GUMIKAN SA SULAT



 
nasakspan.... 
IT'S TRUE!  MISUNDERSTANDING CAN CAUSE A FAMILY BREAK-UP.

IF ONLY PEOPLE WILL OPEN THEIR EMAIL MORE OFTEN SUCH

CATASTROPHIC  HAPPENINGS CAN SURELY BE AVOIDED - AS SIMPLE AS THAT!    GOT  IT?   AND YOU CAN BE SURE YOUR

MOTHER-IN-LAW, CAN SOLVE ANY SUCH PROBLEMS!!!!!  just read below . . . .

The mother-in-law comes home and finds her son-in-law furious and packing his suitcase.

"What happened?" she asked.

Son in law: "What happened? - I'll tell you what happened! I sent an email to Mary saying that I was coming home from my trip today. I got home and guess what I found?....... My wife, yes your daughter, with a naked guy in our marital bed! This is the end of our marriage, I will leave forever!"

"Calm down!" says mother-in-law, "There is something odd about this story. Mary would never do such a thing! Wait a minute while I check what happened."

Moments later she comes back with a big smile. 

"You see, I told you there must be a simple explanation..............Mary didn't receive your email!!" 

Comments

Popular Posts