Kaban ni D_BystandeR: SINUKLIAY SA HUNAHUNA


Hey_Dudes:

 What kind of houses are built in the Philippines that anyone can just barge his way inside to steal/confront or simply hurt residents? Subukan lang nila ang condo unit ko. I had steel doors, double locks with double deadbolts CCTV and a burglar alarm including window locking bars installed at great expense on my part. I challenge akyat bahay gang to try. Sa susunod kong uwi I will donate CCTV's to elevator lift along with the extra to cover hallways going to my unit. Sure my condo unit will look like prison but better safe than being stiff!

D_BystandeR:

Your steel door preparation and all those "hard-to-enter-stuffs" are useless because nobody will try to penetrate it because you have not done "controversial" things to undermine the people's popular will to install to office a duly elected official whose legitimacy to occupy her post has been thwarted through the legalistic efforts of the Supreme Court to install somebody immediately related to one of their peers.

Hey_Dudes:

 That I would like to believe. However, these days, one can get killed even for a simple cellphone let alone while others lives in kariton or under the bridges? That is why now I love touring Singapore and Sabah so much. You feel safe even if it is only 1 week worth while in their countries. I have the feeling, my life will be in danger the minute I step out of NAIA terminal. I can't even dare venture out to places like Raon and Avenida Rizal where I used to spend my early days just window shopping. I don't know what has happened to this country ang daming mangdurukot at mamatay tao.

D_BystandeR:

Mag-ingat ka lang, Bro. Baka sa sobra mong ingat to secure your condo unit from attracting "unwanted visitors" ay maging fire trap yan. Mahirap na kung madali ka pa dyan, God forbid.

Comments

Popular Posts