Skip to main content

Kaban ni Mulong: PAGKADIMALAS



   
  
There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a great huge, trouble-making 
biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.


"Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.


"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can`t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life." I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man and then my dog bit me."

"So, I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then, you show up and drink the whole thing! But, enough about me, how about you & how's my drink working?"
(Bug-os ang pasalamat sa  KAHAYAG  ngadto sa nagsulat sa  paambit nga si  Atty. ROMULO  M. BACOL.  Nagtakuban siya sa pangalang, "MULONG".  Gradwado siya sa Abellana National High School, sa dakbayan sa Sugbo  isip Valedictiorian. Usa siya ka kanhi COMELEC Supervisor. Gitapos niya ang  kursong abogasya sa University of the Philippines. Human sa iyang pagserbisyo sa kagamhanan isip COMELEC Supervisor, milalin siya ngadto sa  Tinipong Nasod sa Amerika, nagpaniid ug nagsunod siya sa mga talagsaong  butang ug panghitabo  nga sarang ikapaambit niya  sa mga kahigalaan. Sa pangedaron nga 75 anyos, hinog ug lapad na kaayo ang iyang kahibalo  sa  lain-laing hisgotanan nga motukbil sa atong inadlaw-adlaw nga talan-awon ug kasinatian.)

Comments

Popular Posts