Kaban ni D_BystandeR: SINUKLIAY SA HUNAHUNA

UrHONOR wrote, in response to D_BystandeR:
Great recollecstion.  Thank you.  I remember some of the thoughts and events you mentioned when PDi published some of Ninoy's letters to Cory and her daughters while incarcerated in Laur.  Very poignant and exuded the raw passions of a human being.  It's really unfortunate that you lost the manuscripts to the anays or politicians. Same wishes to you and yours.

D_BystandeR wrote:
The priceless letters that I kept that bore the imprint of the grandiose thoughts of the lateNinoy Aquino while incarcerated during that long and weary 7 years plus in prison under the reign of that "heartless" dictator, I kept them all in my aparador. It was there untouched maybe for more than 20 years for I was busy then with my work as a family man to sustain our daily existence. But then when I retired from NAPOCOR in Dec. 1998 after working there for 22 years, I tried to check on the things that I stored inside that aparador and to my big surprise and disbelief, I noticed that some of those that I treasured most were already badly damaged by termites. Although it's now gone but I still remember some of the unforgettable passages of Ninoy's letter to Ka Taning Tanada...

Comments

Popular Posts